Hi, I’m Zack and I discovered Acro in 2016 after retiring from a very long cheerleading career. Acroyoga has become a very central part of my life and here you will find information about how I teach, where you can find a class and general information about my practice.
I teach several places on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Monday Funday : I’m part of a rotating set of teachers who teach Mondays at Pro Fitness in Mountain View. We teach a beginner class at 6:45om and an intermediate class at 8:00 pm. For details look for the Funday Acro Group on Facebook.
- Wednesday At the Studio : I teach with Nichole at The Studio in San Jose at 8:30pm.
- 2nd Friday of the Month At Planet Granite Sunnyvale : Nichole and I teach at Planet Granite in Sunnyvale on (usually) the second Friday of the month at 8:30 pm.
- Saturday At Planet Granite Belmont : I teach with Nichole at Planet Granite in Belmont at 12:30 pm.
- Acroyoga International Level 1 Teacher – Completed my acroyoga TT level 1 in September of 2018 in Santa Monica, CA.
- Acrofit Certified Teacher – Completed my Acrofit TT in Mountain View, CA in March 2016.
- Acro Revolution Teacher Certified – Completed my Acro Revolution Teacher Certification in October 2019, part of TT-8.